[Ncep.list.nems.announce] NEMS and NEMSfv3gfs temporarily unsupported on Gaea

Samuel Trahan - NOAA Affiliate samuel.trahan at noaa.gov
Wed Aug 1 16:05:43 UTC 2018

Hi all,

Prior to NCEP's data being deleted on Gaea, the NEMSfv3gfs application and
NEMS itself were officially supported on Gaea.  Due to the recent
destruction of NCEP data, we will not be able to support those two pieces
of software for now.  Fortunately, the data and software requirements of
NEMS and NEMSfv3gfs are quite few, and were all backed up in tape or
repositories, so we should be able to get them working again soon.  Once
that is done, we will send out an announcement.

Sincerely,
Sam Trahan