[Ncep.list.nems.announce] two upcoming NEMS commits

Samuel Trahan - NOAA Affiliate samuel.trahan at noaa.gov
Wed Sep 27 13:57:02 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Still testing.  If you're wondering why it is taking so long: most of the
apps cannot generate their baseline even when run from their unmodified
trunk.  The only one that works reliably is GSM-MOM5-CICE5.  Usually FV3
will generate its baseline correctly.  The others simply don't work.  I've
fixed about 2/3 of the app*platform combinations but I'm still working on
the rest.

Sincerely,
Sam Trahan