[Ncep.list.nems.announce] NEMS repo or disk access issues?

Jun Wang - NOAA Affiliate jun.wang at noaa.gov
Fri May 5 19:17:06 UTC 2017

Sam,

For item 2), I assume you are asking people to test if they are able to
commit to their app BRANCH, not trunk, right? I know NEMS allows developers
to commit to their app's trunk, but I would like to ask developers to avoid
testing their access to NEMSfv3gfs trunk as we are preparing fv3 v0 release
which will go public on May 15. Thanks.

Jun