[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Upcoming NEMS commit
Samuel Trahan - NOAA Affiliate
samuel.trahan at noaa.gov
Mon May 1 15:39:58 UTC 2017
Friendly NEMS Developers,
There is a NEMS commit coming in to the repository shortly. It will only
impact NEMSfv3gfs and NEMSGSM. I'm going to send out branches tomorrow
once I finish retesting it. Details are below.
1. [NEMSfv3gfs only] Add support for compiling (compile.sh) on Jet, WCOSS
Phase 1, and WCOSS Phase 2. The NEMSAppBuilder also works, but only knows
how to build with the default options.
2. [NEMSfv3gfs only] Add support for NEMSCompsetRun on Jet, WCOSS Phase 1,
and WCOSS Phase 2.
3. [NEMSfv3gfs only] Add stretched grid and nested regression tests to both
rt.sh and NEMSCompsetRun
4. Added features and bug fixes to NEMSCompsetRun and NEMS build system.
5. Update to latest produtil
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ncep.list.nems.announce