[Ncep.list.nems.announce] commit delayed due to LSF issues

Samuel Trahan - NOAA Affiliate samuel.trahan at noaa.gov
Wed Apr 5 15:07:17 UTC 2017

Hello all,

The previously mentioned commit (see below) is not going in now due to an
LSF problem on WCOSS Cray.  Neither the emc.nemspara nor Samuel.Trahan
accounts can submit jobs on the WCOSS Cray, so I have no way to re-test the
trunk.  IBM is investigating this problem in ticket 1004803.  If this
problem goes on for too long, I'll ask someone else to commit for me.

Sincerely,
Sam Trahan