[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Upcoming fix for NEMS regression test issues caused by WCOSS LSF changes.

Samuel Trahan - NOAA Affiliate samuel.trahan at noaa.gov
Thu Sep 29 14:34:05 UTC 2016

Hello all,

As some of you may have noticed, the NEMS regression tests stopped working
after the WCOSS queue change on Gyre.  The same queue change is being
installed right now on Tide.  I have a fix that works for all tests except
the GOCART/NGAC test.  The GOCART/NGAC tests did not work on Tide even
before the queue change.  That is probably because some files have not been
synced between Tide and Gyre.  I'm going to work with Jun and Ratko on
that, and we'll announce a fix once it is ready.

Sincerely,
Sam Trahan