[Ncep.list.nems.announce] NEMS commit

Jun Wang - NOAA Affiliate jun.wang at noaa.gov
Mon Sep 26 13:15:39 UTC 2016

Dear all,

After Ratko's commit, I will commit changes on gocart regression test.

The NEMS ticket is 199: remove inconsistency of gocart test on wcoss and
theia.

GOCART results are changed, no impact on gsm or nmmb. Regression test
passed on theia and wcoss.

To review the code changes, the nems branch is:
https://svnemc.ncep.noaa.gov/projects/nems/branches/jun/gocart_test

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

Jun