[Ncep.list.nems.announce] New regression test commit Tuesday evening due to Theia account issues

Samuel Trahan - NOAA Affiliate samuel.trahan at noaa.gov
Mon Oct 31 19:24:55 UTC 2016

Hello all,

The new regression test scripts will be committed Tuesday evening, but the
exact time is unknown due to Theia account issues.  The emc.nemspara
account sudo access is broken on Theia, so I have no way to update the
regression test data.  If all else fails, we'll switch ownership of
regression test data back to Ratko or myself and update the scripts
accordingly.  If you have an urgent commit, please let me know so I can
switch ownership sooner.

The branch urls are below.  Note the addition of a new "produtil" external
at the NEMSLegacy level.  The python produtil library is used to automate
some of the new regression tests; it is a lot like the prod_util module on
WCOSS operations.  It is not used for any other purpose, so the old
regression tests (and everything else) will still work if you lack the new
external.

I will commit to the NEMSLegacy trunk, nems trunk and produtil trunk at the
same time, probably Tuesday evening.  The exact timing is contingent on
when the emc.nemspara access is restored, or when I give up waiting for
RDHPCS admins to fix that problem.

NEMSLegacy branch:
https://svnemc.ncep.noaa.gov/projects/nems/apps/NEMSLegacy/branches/regtests-update

NEMS branch: