[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Three upcoming commits to NEMS and NEMSLegacy trunks

Samuel Trahan - NOAA Affiliate samuel.trahan at noaa.gov
Fri Oct 28 13:46:29 UTC 2016

Hello all,

Sorry for the delay on commit #3.  It is taking me longer than I thought to
merge back recent changes to the regtests branch.  I should have the commit
ready by about 3 PM and I'll commit it around 10 PM.  Remember this commit
will not change anything; it just adds a second regression test system in
the NEMS/tests directory.

Sincerely,
Sam Trahan