[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Request for comment: NEMSAppBuilder interactive mode

Samuel Trahan - NOAA Affiliate samuel.trahan at noaa.gov
Tue Oct 25 19:01:38 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I'm committing a change soon that provides a non-interactive mode in
NEMSAppBuilder.  We can modify that until everyone likes it.  It adds
functionality and fixes bugs.  Unfortunately, the interactive mode still
has bugs which cannot be easily fixed.  It is not clear that the
interactive features are useful; most people tell me the interactive mode
causes more problems than it solves.  If we can have a full-featured
non-interactive mode, then the interactive mode becomes redundant.

My question is this: should we totally eliminate the interactive parts of
NEMSAppBuilder?

Sincerely,
Sam Trahan