[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Upcoming NEMS commits
Samuel Trahan - NOAA Affiliate
samuel.trahan at noaa.gov
Mon Nov 21 20:57:04 UTC 2016
The following five commits will happen over the next few weeks. The first
three will happen this week.
1. Regression test improvements and bug fixes (see earlier email) -
scheduled for tomorrow (Tue Nov 22)
2. Resource usage reporting (see earlier email) - scheduled for tomorrow
(Tue Nov 22)
3. GSM changes to support future GSM cap (email from Jun soon) -
tentatively scheduled for this week
4. Updating NEMSAppBuilder and NEMSCompsetRun to use the same modulefiles.
- tentatively scheduled for early next week
5. Retiring old rt.sh. It will still be present as oldrt.sh, but new
commits will have to use the new system. This commit is tentatively
scheduled for Dec 7.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ncep.list.nems.announce