[Ncep.list.nems.announce] NEMS commit

Jun Wang - NOAA Affiliate jun.wang at noaa.gov
Tue May 24 21:12:49 UTC 2016

Dear all,

Because Ratko is on vacation for three weeks and won't be able to update
the NEMS regression test results. I copied nmm/gsm regression tests on my
directories on theia at:

 /scratch4/NCEPDEV/nems/noscrub/Jun.Wang/REGRESSION_TEST

and wcoss at:

/nems/noscrub/Jun.Wang/REGRESSION_TEST

And updated NEMS  trunk with NEMS/tests/rt.sh pointing to above regression
test directories.

M       rt.sh

Committed revision: 76346

Thanks.