[Ncep.list.nems.announce] post v7.0.0 on Theia

Eugene Mirvis eugene.mirvis at noaa.gov
Fri Mar 18 22:02:53 UTC 2016

To whom it may concern,

Thank you, George for building post lib v7.0.0 on Theia.

Please try to link against George's build of the POST library v7.0.0 for
NEMS on Theia, instead of using private post library builds and let
George and/or Lin know if any problem. This is the latest version
according to Lin.
  is located @:
  /scratch3/NCEPDEV/nceplibs/dev/postlib

Regards,