[Ncep.list.nems.announce] REMINDER: NEMS/GSM parallel training in two weeks. Please read!

Kate Howard - NOAA Federal kate.howard at noaa.gov
Wed Jan 13 16:07:38 UTC 2016

Good day all,

This is a friendly reminder that we have the upcoming NEMS/GSM parallel
training in two weeks. Below is the information on time and place. If you
plan to be in NCWCP for the training please come to room 2155 and don't
dial in. We need to leave the webex for remote folks. Thank you!

I've heard through the EMC grapevine that some folks are having difficulty
with the T574 tutorials. *PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE* email me if you have
trouble with them, I swear I don't bite. The same problems will most likely
occur if you try to run the new system after the training so it's best to
let me help you sort it out beforehand. I will not be spending time in the
training going over the current version of the parallel system, which the
tutorial uses.

*NEMS/GSM parallel training*
January 27th, 2016 9:00am - noon in room 2155

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://docsib.webex.com/docsib/j.php?MTID=m028008c596de84f35f0e8f835ab30442
Meeting number: 628 940 232

JOIN BY PHONE