[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Trunk commit - NEMS Trac ticket #145

weiyu yang weiyu.yang at noaa.gov
Tue Jan 12 15:58:23 UTC 2016

Hi, All,

I am going to commit to the NEMS trunk for a bug fix work by Rashid
Akmaev, besides tried to fix the regression GFS tests error messages.  I
fixed the SLG case and skip some GFS cases that will be gone after Jun
#149 ticket to restore and update gsm regression test.  The GFS results
will be updated and no influence on the nmm model.

The code is at Gyre at:

/nems/save/Weiyu.Yang/svn_nems_trunk/trunk_65701

It passed the full regression tests on both Theia and wcoss machines.

Regards
Weiyu