[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Trunk commit - NEMS Trac ticket #145

Tom Black tom.black at noaa.gov
Tue Jan 5 11:22:06 UTC 2016

Developers,

The NMM-B's bit-identical restart capability for 1-way and 2-way moving
nests has been restored and I'm ready to commit to the trunk.  This will
also include a small bug fix in the storm tracker.  In addition a few
stray prints that were on all tasks have been controlled.  The changes
affect only the NMM-B.  All NMM-B regression tests pass with new answers
and all standard GSM and WAM tests show the same pass/fails as in the
current trunk.  The code can be seen here:

gyre: /gpfs/gd3/emc/meso/noscrub/Tom.Black/trunk_nems_update

theia: /scratch4/NCEPDEV/meso/noscrub/Tom.Black/trunk_nems_update

Since gyre and theia are unavailable today, I will plan to commit on
Thursday instead of tomorrow.

Tom

M   tests/rt.conf
M   src/atmos/nmm/module_INIT_READ_NEMSIO.F90
M   src/atmos/nmm/module_SOLVER_GRID_COMP.F90
M   src/atmos/nmm/module_PARENT_CHILD_CPL_COMP.F90
M   src/atmos/nmm/module_NMM_GRID_COMP.F90
M   src/atmos/nmm/module_DOMAIN_GRID_COMP.F90
M   src/atmos/nmm/module_NMM_INTEGRATE.F90
M   src/atmos/nmm/module_TRACKER.F90
M   src/atmos/nmm/module_WRITE_GRID_COMP.F90
M   src/atmos/nmm/module_RADIATION.F90
M   src/atmos/nmm/module_TURBULENCE.F90

M   tests/Compile_theia.log
M   tests/Compile_wcoss.log