[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Status of NEMS merges
Samuel Trahan - NOAA Affiliate
samuel.trahan at noaa.gov
Wed Dec 21 19:13:19 UTC 2016
Here is the status of the sequence of merges related to removing the atmos
layer and freezing NEMSLegacy.
1. The atmos layer and all application-specific files are removed from the
NEMS Framework (nems/trunk).
2. There is an uncapped version of NEMS (nems/branches/uncapped) that will
receive support until apps are caught up.
3. The NMMBTestBed/trunk is created, points to the uncapped NEMS, and is
being tested now.
4. The NEMSLegacy is now frozen.
NOT YET COMPLETE:
5. Merging the GSM capping in the GSM repository.
6. Testing the NMMBTestBed, to ensure both the old and new test suites work.
7. Creation of the NEMSGSM/trunk, which will point to the GSM in #5.
8. Creation of the NEMSfv3gfs/trunk
9. Deletion of old branches related to GSM and FV3 cap development.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ncep.list.nems.announce