[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Identifying code managers of apps

Samuel Trahan - NOAA Affiliate samuel.trahan at noaa.gov
Fri Dec 9 14:34:40 UTC 2016

Sarah,

Right now, I am only tracking down code managers for the NEMS
Applications.  That is the contents of nems/apps.  The next goal will be
the master locations of component repositories and component code managers.

For questions about gocart, I suggest you ask Jun Wang.

Sincerely,
Sam Trahan

On Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 9:31 AM, Sarah Lu - NOAA Affiliate <sarah.lu at noaa.gov