[Ncep.list.nems.announce] NEMS and GSM trunk commits announcement - related only with the WAM model.

weiyu yang weiyu.yang at noaa.gov
Wed Aug 31 17:14:00 UTC 2016

Hi, All,

I finished the works related to the NEMS tickets #157, #187 and #189,
and the GSM tickets #87, #103 and #105.  The works related to the
WAM-IPE models coupling developments, the using Solar forcing
observation data F10.7 and KP set in the WAM model, the WAM model long
time running stability improvement, and using the NEMSIO I/O in the WAM
model and set up its regression test.

The code passed the full regression tests on the Theia machine and is
testing on the wcoss machine.

After review process, I am going to commit it.  Thank you very much.

Best regards
Weiyu