[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Gaea SVN access problem to SVNEMC server

Gerhard Theurich theurich at sourcespring.net
Fri Sep 18 16:54:33 UTC 2015

Good point Sam. I thought of that but figured that I would have a pretty
good sample of nodes simply by the fact of how often I tried yesterday,
several times logging in with a new session. However, you are right, it
is a nodes specific problem. I was on gaea8 this morning, and that is
where it still hangs for me, but when I log into gaea1 (only one so far
I tested explicitly specifying it), the checkout WORKS! So I will do
some more testing, and then forward the info the GAEA support, maybe
they can fix it. Thanks for suggesting this Sam!!!
-Gerhard