[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Upcoming GSM Trunk Commit - Ticket 70: Work to put the NEMS gfs regression tests on the Theia machine

weiyu yang weiyu.yang at noaa.gov
Fri Sep 4 18:19:51 UTC 2015

Dusan and George,

It is because when I worked on it, some library files did not work with
GSM code ( I do not remember exactly which files are), then I copied
them from Zeus machine's their location in the Zeus scripts (some may
copied from some other places) to let the GSM run working.  I will
repair this issue.  Since I will take leave start next week, do you
think I may first commit to the GSM trunk which is not related to the
library issues?  Also since right now no GSM regression tests on the
Theia machine, only nmmb has tests on the Theia, and someone may need
the GSM tests, may I first commit, then after repair the issue and
commit again?  Thank you very much.

Have a great long weekend.
Weiyu

>>> Ncep.list.nems.announce at lstsrv.ncep.noaa.gov