[Ncep.list.nems.announce] GSM Trunk Commit - Ticket 73: Add time-dependent input variables KP and F10.7 into the WAM model

weiyu yang weiyu.yang at noaa.gov
Fri Oct 30 14:49:58 UTC 2015

Hi, All,

I am going to commit to the NEMS trunk for the NEMS ticket #139, add the
time dependent variables F10.7 and kp into the WAM model. This commit
only affect the WAM model, does not affect GFS and NMMB models (results,
source code and scripts).  I will update with the latest Weiguo's NEMS
commit, run regression tests and commit.

Have a good weekend
Weiyu