[Ncep.list.nems.announce] NEMS trunk update

Shrinivas Moorthi - NOAA Federal shrinivas.moorthi at noaa.gov
Mon Oct 19 00:15:27 UTC 2015

All,
  Regression tests on theia and tide have been completed.
New results are available on both machines on my "/global/noscrub"
directories (see tickets gsm#74 or nems#141 for more details).
Code has been reviewed By Jun Wang.
I would like to commit the NEMS trunk as soon as Kate commits to the gsm
trunk, if there is no objection.
Thanks,
Moorthi

e-mail: Shrinivas.Moorthi at noaa.gov
Phone:  (301) 683-3718   Fax: (301) 683-3718