[Ncep.list.nems.announce] NEMS trunk committed for adding the F10.7 and kp time dependent input variables into the NEMS WAM model.

weiyu yang weiyu.yang at noaa.gov
Thu Nov 5 22:20:33 UTC 2015

Hi, All,

Committed.  The new NEMS trunk revision number is 64375.  It re-links to
the new GSM trunk 64083 version.

This work related to the NEMS ticket #139 and GSM ticket #73.

All regression tests run for NMMB and WAM were successful on WCOSS and
THEIA machines.  All GFS failures are identical to the failures with the
NEMS trunk version before this commit since this commit does not affect
the GFS runs.

Ratko, Could you please copy the new updated REGRESSION baseline (since
the WAM model updated)

on the Tide machine from:
/nems/noscrub/Weiyu.Yang/REGRESSION_TEST

to your directory:
/meso/noscrub/wx20rv/REGRESSION_TEST

and on the Theia machine from:
/scratch4/NCEPDEV/nems/noscrub/Weiyu.Yang/REGRESSION_TEST

to your directory:
/scratch4/NCEPDEV/meso/noscrub/wx20rv/REGRESSION_TEST

Thank youi very much.

Have a good night.
Weiyu