[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Upcoming NEMS Trunk Commit - ticket 128

Xingren Wu xingren.wu at noaa.gov
Fri Jun 5 15:24:24 UTC 2015

All,

I will commit my changes (ticket 128: Lowest model level fields for
coupling to CICE) for NEMS to the NEMS trunk following Kate's commit to
the GSM trunk.
https://svnemc.ncep.noaa.gov/trac/nems/ticket/128

Changes can be viewed in the following Subversion branch (script only):
https://svnemc.ncep.noaa.gov/projects/nems/branches/xingren/

M tests/default_vars.sh
+export A2OI_OUT=.false. ; export NGRID_A2OI=47

M tests/gsm_config
+export
PHYVARS=......,A2OI_OUT=$A2OI_OUT,CPLFLX=$CPLFLX,NGRID_A2OI=$NGRID_A2OI

M tests/rt_gfs.sh_slg
+ | sed s:_NGRID_A2OI_:${NGRID_A2OI}:g \
+ | sed s:_A2OI_OUT_:${A2OI_OUT}:g \

M tests/gfs_fcst_run.IN_Linux
M tests/gfs_fcst_run.IN_IBM
+ export NGRID_A2OI=${NGRID_A2OI:-47}