[Ncep.list.nems.announce] NEMS trunk commit

Shrinivas Moorthi - NOAA Federal shrinivas.moorthi at noaa.gov
Wed Jan 28 01:07:59 UTC 2015

I guess there is no source code change with this commit right?  I only see
updated "log" files.
Moorthi

On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 12:50 PM, weiyu yang <weiyu.yang at noaa.gov> wrote:

> Hi, All,
>
> NEMS trunk update committed.  The new revision number is 50568.
>
> Weiyu
>

> On 1/21/2015 2:06 PM, weiyu yang wrote:
> > Hi, All,
> > I added the NEMSIO output code for the GSM semi-Lagrangian code, and
> > going to commit it to the GSM trunk and NEMS trunk.  It only related
> > to the GFS model semi-Lagrangian dynamics and do not change the
> > regression tests results.  It passed the full regression tests on the
> > ZEUS machine, and is running the full regression tests on tide
> > machine.  Once passing, I will put the code on the branches.  Kate
> > could you help to commit to the GSM trunk?  Thank you very much.
> > After the GSM trunk updated, I will update the NEMS trunk.
> >
> > The next step I will set up the regression tests for the SLG GFS
> > NEMSIO code.
> >
> > Regards
> > Weiyu

Dr. Shrinivas Moorthi
Research Meteorologist
Global Climate and Weather Modeling Branch
Environmental Modeling Center / National Centers for Environmental
Prediction
5830 University Research Court - (W/NP23), College Park MD 20740 USA
Tel: (301)683-3718

e-mail: Shrinivas.Moorthi at noaa.gov
Phone:  (301) 683-3718   Fax: (301) 683-3718