[Ncep.list.nems.announce] NEMS trunk commit

weiyu yang weiyu.yang at noaa.gov
Wed Jan 21 19:06:27 UTC 2015

Hi, All,
I added the NEMSIO output code for the GSM semi-Lagrangian code, and
going to commit it to the GSM trunk and NEMS trunk.  It only related to
the GFS model semi-Lagrangian dynamics and do not change the regression
tests results.  It passed the full regression tests on the ZEUS machine,
and is running the full regression tests on tide machine.  Once passing,
I will put the code on the branches.  Kate could you help to commit to
the GSM trunk?  Thank you very much.  After the GSM trunk updated, I
will update the NEMS trunk.

The next step I will set up the regression tests for the SLG GFS NEMSIO
code.

Regards
Weiyu