[Ncep.list.nems.announce] NEMS trunk commit

Jun Wang - NOAA Affiliate jun.wang at noaa.gov
Mon Jan 5 20:30:13 UTC 2015

Hi, All;

Happy new year!

I am going to update NEMS trunk with the new version of GOCART with ESMF6.3.

The nems ticket is:

https://svnemc.ncep.noaa.gov/trac/nems/ticket/115

the corresponding gsm ticket is:

https://svnemc.ncep.noaa.gov/trac/gsm/ticket/58

On zeus, results for three regression tests(gfs_dfi_post, gfs_gocart_nemsio
and gfs_gocart_post) have been generated due to esmf update and GOCART
upgrade. There is no impact on nmm and other gfs regression tests. On
wcoss, the three regression tests were temporarily turned off due to a
missing utility. The code is currently under review, once the gsm trunk is
updated, I will commit the changes in NEMS side.

Please let me know if you have any question. Thanks.

Jun