[Ncep.list.nems.announce] GSM/NEMS trunk commit

Xingren Wu xingren.wu at noaa.gov
Thu Feb 12 16:11:20 UTC 2015

Kate,

My GSM ticket 60 is ready for commit. Jun Wang has reviewed the code and
approved it. After you commit the GSM I will prepare for NEMS (ticket 118).
https://svnemc.ncep.noaa.gov/trac/gsm/ticket/60
https://svnemc.ncep.noaa.gov/trac/nems/ticket/118

The branches is:
GSM
https://svnemc.ncep.noaa.gov/projects/gsm/branches/seaice/
NEMS
https://svnemc.ncep.noaa.gov/projects/nems/branches/seaice/

The working copy is:
On Zeus
/scratch2/portfolios/NCEPDEV/global/save/Xingren.Wu/svn/nems/branches/seaice
On Tide:
/global/save/Xingren.Wu/svn/nems/branches/seaice

The only change for the baseline is for NGAC regression tests, as
sfccycle is run with the modified sea ice cutoff. No other change for RT.

  M      .
M       tests/RegressionTests_zeus.log
M       tests/Compile_zeus.log
M       tests/Compile_wcoss.log
M       tests/RegressionTests_wcoss.log
  M      src
  M      src/atmos
X       src/atmos/gsm
  M      src/atmos/phys
M       src/atmos/phys/sfc_sice.f
M       src/atmos/phys/sfcsub.f
  M      src/atmos/nmm

Performing status on external item at 'src/atmos/gsm'
  M      src/atmos/gsm
  M      src/atmos/gsm/module_GFS_GRID_COMP_stub.F90
  M      src/atmos/gsm/phys
M       src/atmos/gsm/phys/read_fix.f
  M      src/atmos/gsm/module_GFS_INTEGRATE.F90
  M      src/atmos/gsm/libutil
  M      src/atmos/gsm/module_GFS_GRID_COMP.F90
  M      src/atmos/gsm/module_GOCART_ROUTINES_stub.F90
  M      src/atmos/gsm/module_GFS_CORE_SETUP.F90
  M      src/atmos/gsm/module_GOCART_ROUTINES.F90
  M      src/atmos/gsm/dyn
  M      src/atmos/gsm/makefile
  M      src/atmos/gsm/module_GFS_INTERNAL_STATE.F90

Thanks,
Xingren

On 1/30/2015 4:11 PM, Xingren Wu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I will join the queue to commit the sea ice change, following Weiyu's.
>
> The sea ice change has no impact on nmmb. For GSM, there is impact
> when sfsccycle is run. All regression tests are passed except for
> NGAC, in which a new baseline will be generated as NGAC regression
> test uses sfccycle and sea ice fraction.
>
> Please see the tickets for details.
> GSM #60
> https://svnemc.ncep.noaa.gov/trac/gsm/ticket/60
> NEMS #118
> https://svnemc.ncep.noaa.gov/trac/nems/ticket/118
>
> Thanks,
> Xingren
>
> On 1/30/2015 3:23 PM, weiyu yang wrote:
>> Hi, All,
>>
>> After Jun's commit, I would like to be the one to do the next commit
>> to add a new regression test, the NEMSIO output SLG non-adiabatic
>> version test, to the NEMS trunk.  It is a T62L64 resolution with 32
>> tasks.  This commit will not change any other tests results and just
>> add one more output data set into the regression test baseline.
>>
>> Have a good weekend.
>> Weiyu
>>
>> On 1/29/2015 11:55 PM, Jun Wang - NOAA Affiliate wrote:
>>> Dear all;
>>>
>>> After Dusan's commit, I have some NGAC related changes ready to go
>>> to trunk.
>>>
>>> The changes are to make new version of NGAC working on WCOSS. Other
>>> minor changes include:
>>>
>>> 1)add gfs simple scatter in GOCART
>>> 2)remove previous cloud water when computing net convective
>>> condensate for GOCART after RAS
>>> 3)fix cdt in gocart run step
>>> 4)reset phys step to 1 for every dyn step for gocart
>>> 5)merge gsm and gocart compile configuration to one

>>> Ncep.list.nems.announce at lstsrv.ncep.noaa.gov