[Ncep.list.nems.announce] NEMS trunk commit

Mark Iredell - NOAA Federal mark.iredell at noaa.gov
Fri Apr 17 17:36:50 UTC 2015

Gerhard,
We discussed your commit in this morning's UMIG meeting. Everyone's fine
with it, no issue there. But one thing that did come up (and people can
correct my wording here) is that when doing a reintegration to the nems
trunk lately, there is some corrupted mergeinfo metadata error. If that
happens to you, could you contact ncwcp.helpdesk at noaa.gov with attention to
Kyle Nevins (he's also cc-ed here too) to diagnose the problem in real
time. Cheers.
Mark