[Ncep.list.nems.announce] NEMS trunk commit

weiyu yang weiyu.yang at noaa.gov
Fri Apr 3 15:22:38 UTC 2015

Hi, All,

Based Moorthi's requirement, I modified and committed the NEMS GFS part
regression tests scripts to make them to be consistent with the
operational requirements.  No any change for the output results.  It
passed the full regression tests for both Tide and Zeus machines.  For
the Gyre machine, the Baseline data is three month old and need to
update to pass the regression tests.  The new revision number is 54129.

Thank you
Weiyu

On 3/23/2015 10:35 PM, weiyu yang wrote:
> Hi, All,
>
> Committed.  The trunk revision number is 53248.  It passes the full
> regression tests for both wcoss(tide) and zeus machines.
>
> Ratko, tomorrow when Gyre machine can be used by developers, I will
> copy the new added test baseline data, the "GFS_SLG_NEMSIO",  to the
> Gyre machine.  After I copy it, could you help to copy the
> "GFS_SLG_NEMSIO" to your baseline directory on wcoss machine.  Thank
> you very much.
>
> Best regards
> Weiyu
>

> On 1/30/2015 3:23 PM, weiyu yang wrote:
>> Hi, All,
>>
>> After Jun's commit, I would like to be the one to do the next commit
>> to add a new regression test, the NEMSIO output SLG non-adiabatic
>> version test, to the NEMS trunk.  It is a T62L64 resolution with 32
>> tasks.  This commit will not change any other tests results and just
>> add one more output data set into the regression test baseline.
>>
>> Have a good weekend.
>> Weiyu
>>
>> On 1/29/2015 11:55 PM, Jun Wang - NOAA Affiliate wrote:
>>> Dear all;
>>>
>>> After Dusan's commit, I have some NGAC related changes ready to go
>>> to trunk.
>>>
>>> The changes are to make new version of NGAC working on WCOSS. Other
>>> minor changes include:
>>>
>>> 1)add gfs simple scatter in GOCART
>>> 2)remove previous cloud water when computing net convective
>>> condensate for GOCART after RAS
>>> 3)fix cdt in gocart run step
>>> 4)reset phys step to 1 for every dyn step for gocart
>>> 5)merge gsm and gocart compile configuration to one

>>> Ncep.list.nems.announce at lstsrv.ncep.noaa.gov