[Ncep.list.nems.announce] NEMS trunk commit

Hsin-mu Lin hsin-mu.lin at noaa.gov
Mon Sep 29 13:06:11 UTC 2014

Hi, Everyone

I experience problem for the nems trunk version (the most recent)

Repository Root: https://svnemc.ncep.noaa.gov/projects
Repository UUID: 281fb692-3a18-0410-826d-9e847983f365
Revision: 46113

neither one of these is working
  'esmf_version 6.3r_wcoss_gsm'     : ESMF 6.3.0r library on wcoss for gsm
  'esmf_version 6.3r_wcoss_nmm'     : ESMF 6.3.0r library on wcoss for nmm

can someone fix it?

Thanks