[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Correct MPI tag collision issue and increase array sizes to support integration of more domains

Thiago Quirino - NOAA Federal thiago.quirino at noaa.gov
Tue Oct 21 13:16:56 UTC 2014

Good morning, all. Please see trunk commit message below:

Thiago.Quirino at fe5;/home/Thiago.Quirino/MODELS/NEMS_trunk> svn commit -F log
Sending        src/atmos/nmm/module_CLOCKTIMES.F90
Sending        src/atmos/nmm/module_NMM_GRID_COMP.F90
Sending        src/atmos/nmm/module_PARENT_CHILD_CPL_COMP.F90
Sending        src/atmos/phys/module_SF_GFDL.F90
Sending        tests/Compile_zeus.log
Sending        tests/RegressionTests_zeus.log
Transmitting file data ......
Committed revision 46820.

Have a great day,
Thiago.