[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Planned NEMS trunk commit

Gerhard Theurich theurich at sourcespring.net
Mon Mar 3 17:48:34 UTC 2014

Hi NEMS developers,

I have been working on preparing a NEMS trunk commit for a few days now.
Basically I am working on getting the head of the branches/NUOPC branch
merged back onto the NEMS trunk. However, I am currently working with
John Michalakes on an issue that came in with the previous commit, and
causes the GFS_GOCART_NEMSIO regression test to fail on Zeus (this test
seems currently disabled for wcoss for some reason). As soon as that
issue is resolved I would like to finally commit the merge of the NUOPC
branch to the NEMS trunk. I will send out more commit details later,
just wanted to make sure to reserve my place in line. :-)

-Gerhard