[Ncep.list.nems.announce] NEMS/NMM-B commit Trac ticket #104

Tom Black tom.black at noaa.gov
Wed Jul 30 16:16:17 UTC 2014

I have made one significant change in the code I plan to commit for NEMS
Trac ticket #104.  In my original message I said the forecast would be
shut down if a run of the NMM-B was requesting only one compute task.
Instead I've included the modifications so that global runs can now
execute with a single compute task.  Regional runs can already execute
successfully with one compute task.  Below is the latest list of file
modifications in trunk_update at the same locations as given in the
earlier message.  The default netCDF modules on each machine may be
used.  I will initiate regtests on tide sometime tomorrow after the
firewall work is complete.

Tom

M   src/atmos/nmm/module_NESTING.F90
M   src/atmos/nmm/module_DOMAIN_GRID_COMP.F90
M   src/atmos/nmm/module_FLTBNDS.F90    <--------- changes for single
task global runs
M   src/conf/configure.nems.Zeus.intel
M   src/conf/configure.nems.Wcoss.intel_ESMF_630r_nmm
M   src/conf/configure.nems.Wcoss.intel
M   src/conf/configure.nems.Linux.intel
M   src/conf/modules.nems.Zeus_ESMF_310rAPI
M   src/conf/modules.nems.Zeus_ESMF_520rAPI
M   src/esmf_version
M   job/regression_tests/RT.sh_IN
M   job/regression_tests/nmm_conf/nmm_mnests_run.IN
M   job/regression_tests/nmm_conf/nmm_mnests_2way_run.IN