[Ncep.list.nems.announce] ready to commit ticket #95

Henry Juang - NOAA Federal henry.juang at noaa.gov
Mon Jul 7 13:28:09 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I have managed to make RT passed during weekend for ticket #95. I will
commit it this early afternoon.
The workcopy directories are
/gpfs/gd1/emc/global/save/Henry.Juang/2014/nems/trunk2commit  in wcoss and
/scratch2/portfolios/NCEPDEV/global/save/Henry.Juang/2014/nems/trunk2commit
in zeus.

The changes are only in
M       job/regression_tests/RT.sh_IN
M       job/regression_tests/gfs_fcst_run.IN_Linux
M       job/regression_tests/gfs_fcst_run.IN_IBM
M       job/exglobal_fcst.sh.sms_nems

Henry