[Ncep.list.nems.announce] ready to commit ticket #95

Henry Juang - NOAA Federal henry.juang at noaa.gov
Wed Jul 2 18:39:25 UTC 2014

Hi all,

After Ratko commited yesterday, I am asking to be in the line of commit.
Since there is no one reply, I assumed I can be the next one to commit
ticket #95, which is to add WAM NDSL RT in RT.sh_IN for GSM, thus there is
no change to other models except GSM baseline. Jun Wang has reviewed it and
I will do merge to trunk and rerun RT.

I expect to commit it tomorrow afternoon.

Since after commit, it requires Ratko to copy the new GSM baseline, and a
small correction for the directory involving new RT directory is required
to further commit in order to complete entire ticket.

thanks,
Henry