[Ncep.list.nems.announce] NEMS/NMMB trunk update

weiyu yang weiyu.yang at noaa.gov
Thu Jan 9 17:00:10 UTC 2014

Hi, all,

After Dusan and Ratko's commit, I would like to commit my change to add
the GFS Semi-Lagrangian code into NEMS.  The two GOCART tests, the
GOCART with NEMSIO (standard test) and GOCART with post (full test)
cannot pass the regression test for wcoss machine, bu they pass on the
ZEUS machine.  Thus I temporarily skip these two tests on wcoss
machine.  This commit only affect the GFS part and does not affect other
models.  I need commit both for NEMS and GSM trunks.  The NEMS parrt is
relates to the NEMS ticket #67 and the GSM part is relates to the GSM
ticket #29.

The NEMS code is at gsm brtanches at:

https://svnemc.ncep.noaa.gov/projects/gsm/branches/weiyu/slg_update

and the GSM part code is at

https://svnemc.ncep.noaa.gov/projects/gsm/branches/weiyu/slg_update_gsm

The working directory is at gyre at:

/nems/save/Weiyu.Yang/svn_nems_trunk/slg_update_branches

Weiyu