[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Working NEMS run script?

Kate Howard - NOAA Federal kate.howard at noaa.gov
Wed Feb 26 19:26:45 UTC 2014

Philip,

Have you tried using the "ecf" version of the script? Most of our ecf
scripts should work on Zeus but I have not run the NEMS/GSM in many months
so I am not sure.

I have cc'd the NEMS group to see if someone has a working version of
exglobal_fcst.sh.sms_nems. Perhaps they will tell you to use the "ecf"
version of the script though.

Kate Howard
NOAA/NWS/NCEP/EMC GCWMB
Global Forecast System (GFS) POC