[Ncep.list.nems.announce] NEMS trunk merge

Weiyu Yang weiyu.yang at noaa.gov
Fri Feb 14 21:11:23 UTC 2014

Hi,

I am going to commit the NEMS trunk version related to the GSM
Semi-Lagrangian model run with the digital filter.  It passes both the
wcoss and Zeus machines full regressional tests.  The output from GSM
Semi-Lagrangian model run with the digital filter is identical to the
corresponding baseline GFS run.   The code is at GSM branches at:

https://svnemc.ncep.noaa.gov/projects/gsm/branches/weiyu/update_slg_2

and the GSM part is the latest GSM trunk.

I am going to commit on Monday.  Thank you.

Have a great weekend.
Weiyu