[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Proposed NEMS commit for Performance Improvements to RRTM-G

weiyu yang weiyu.yang at noaa.gov
Thu Aug 21 15:47:16 UTC 2014

Hi, Everyone,

Committed.  The new NEMS trunk revision number is 44507.  It passed the
full regression tests on both Gyre and Zeus machines.

Ratko, could please copy my new generated data set on the Zeus machine at:

/scratch2/portfolios/NCEPDEV/stmp/Weiyu.Yang/REGRESSION_TEST

to your baseline directory, thank you very much.

Weiyu