[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Merging NUOPC two-way coupling work onto the GSM and NEMS trunk.
xingren.wu at noaa.gov
Tue Apr 29 17:21:41 UTC 2014
I just wanted to be sure so as to plan accordingly!
Since Weiyu wants to postpone, you can do first, i.e., as you planned; I
will check with Weiyu if he wants to do before or after mine.
On 4/29/2014 1:06 PM, Gerhard Theurich wrote:
> Ooops, guess I didn't keep track of who's already in line for
> committing... I thought everyone was done now. Your changes are for
> the additional GSM export fields for coupling, right? I have those
> merged to another branch of mine where I then changed the cap code to
> accommodate your changes. It would be nicer to have this set I have
> right now in before the the additional GSM changes come. Would you be
> okay with that? I am sure we can also to the other way around though
> (just more changes at once)
> Tom's changes I am sure are completely orthogonal.
> Either way, I am totally fine with going in the order stuff was
> announced. Thanks for catching this!
> On 04/29/2014 09:20 AM, Xingren Wu wrote:
>> Do you mean you want to commit before Weiyu-Xingren-Tom's committing?
>> Those are already announced.
>> Actually Weiyu wants to postpone his committing.
>> On 4/29/2014 11:57 AM, Gerhard Theurich wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>> This is a heads-up on some pending commits to the GSM and NEMS trunks!
>>> I have a set of changes ready to be brought on the GSM and NEMS trunks.
>>> The modifications bring all of the changes to the trunk for the current
>>> status of the two-way coupled system GSM-MOM5.
>>> There are changes that affect both sides, and so this merge needs to
>>> happen in a coordinated fashion. The modifications can be viewed in
>>> these to branches:
>>> In both cases the head of the trunk has already been merged into the
>>> branch, and I have run regression tests on that merged version.
>>> The next thing I have done is to get me a fresh trunk sandbox, and I
>>> have merged in the branch into that sandbox. I am currently running
>>> another set of regression tests out of that sandbox, but with the NEMS
>>> allocation being in windfall again, it will take a while.... and
>>> that is
>>> why I am sending this email.... once the final testing has completed, I
>>> will open a ticket for GSM and ask Kate to merge the above mentioned
>>> branch on to the GSM trunk. Right after that happens I need to commit
>>> the associated NEMS changes. Since testing is taking a while, I want to
>>> make sure I get through all this before other commits are made
>>> either to
>>> the GSM or the NEMS trunk.
>>> Ncep.list.nems.announce mailing list
>>> Ncep.list.nems.announce at lstsrv.ncep.noaa.gov
More information about the Ncep.list.nems.announce