[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Planned commit to NEMS trunk: (step 3 under NEMS ticket #41)

Raghu Reddy raghu.reddy at noaa.gov
Tue Sep 17 19:42:29 UTC 2013

Hi Gerhard and others,

||> I have been trying ALL day yesterday to get a set of regression tests
||> through on Zeus... but no success so far due to the "qstat" issue that
||> seems worse than ever! I keep trying...

Please do submit tickets so that we are aware how much it's impacting you.
If it happens many times, it may be better if you submit one ticket and
indicate the how severe the problem is.

I know that it is very frustrating, but there has been at very large number
of jobs in the system that's causing scheduling problems.

Thanks,

--Raghu