[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Planned commit to NEMS trunk: (step 3 under NEMS ticket #41)

Gerhard Theurich theurich at sourcespring.net
Tue Sep 17 14:22:28 UTC 2013

Hi Everybody,

I have the next changes for the NUOPC/OCN integration into NEMS ready to
be committed. They can be looked at on Zeus under
/home/Gerhard.Theurich/NEMS.trunk31328-working. Details about this
commit are available under the last comment on NEMS ticket #41.
Basically there are new HYCOM and MOM5 "nuopc test" cases added to the
NEMS regression suite.

I have been trying ALL day yesterday to get a set of regression tests
through on Zeus... but no success so far due to the "qstat" issue that
seems worse than ever! I keep trying...

Anyway, I think my changes are almost 100% orthogonal to the ones
Moorthi just announced. I am planning to commit right after him.

-Gerhard