[Ncep.list.nems.announce] RT issue on WCOSS (Gyre)

Ratko Vasic ratko.vasic at noaa.gov
Thu Nov 7 21:54:43 UTC 2013

Gerhard,
I see you haven't committed yet. I'm pretty sure this has nothing to do
with your commit. You can go ahead.

Mark,
Full test worked last weekend on both Zeus and WCOSS (Gyre). After that
we had production switch back and forth. Since development got Gyre
back, we are getting different GFS results.

Ratko