[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Trunk update

Ratko Vasic ratko.vasic at noaa.gov
Tue Jun 25 15:04:30 UTC 2013

Henry,

RT.sh gfs is not intended to test GFS it is supposed to create new
answers only for GFS and copy all other answers (NMMB and FIM) from old
ones.
Moorthi added option "SKIP_NMM, SKIP_FIM, SKIP_POST, ...." and you can
find it in RT.sh_IN
With that you can skip all but GFS and test GFS only.

Ratko

Ratko Vasic
Meteorologist
301-683-3814