[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Trac ticket emails

Nicole McKee - NOAA Affiliate nicole.mckee at noaa.gov
Fri Jun 14 15:02:43 UTC 2013

Hi everybody,

To follow up on today's meeting, I'd like to also mention that I currently
have most (if not all) NEMS developers subscribed to the NEMS Trac ticket
mailing list. This list sends an email whenever a Trac ticket is created or
modified. If you do not prefer to receive all NEMS ticket emails, please
let me know.

If you are a developer and want specific people to also be included in the
ticket you create, you can do the following:

*If creating a new ticket:

*

   1. One of the fields you can fill is labeled Cc: (bottom left of form).
   2. Enter full email addresses of those with whom you would like to
   collaborate for your ticket.

*If adding collaborators to an existing ticket:

*

   1. At the bottom of the page is a drop down called 'Modify ticket'.
   Click on that to open up extra fields. The top part should like identical
   to what you would see when creating a new ticket.
   2. You will then see the 'Cc:' field I previously mentioned.
   3. Enter full email addresses of those with whom you would like to
   collaborate for your ticket.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to stop by
and talk or send me an email.

We should still use the nems.announce email list to send emails announcing
our future commits, as we have been doing.

Thanks!

Nicole

Nicole McKee
IMSG/NCEP-EMC Global Modeling Branch