[Ncep.list.nems.announce] NEMS/NMMB trunk commit

Dusan Jovic dusan.jovic at noaa.gov
Tue Dec 24 17:39:12 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'd like to commit the changes from my branch (see ticket #66) to the
trunk. The new baseline results were generated and code passed full
regtest on wcoss and standard test on Zeus.

My working copy on wcoss (gyre) is in:

[Dusan.Jovic at g14a2 trunk_pint]$ pwd
/meso/save/Dusan.Jovic/trunk_pint
[Dusan.Jovic at g14a2 trunk_pint]$ svn status .
  M      .
X       src/atmos/gsm
M       src/atmos/phys/module_SF_JSFC.F90
M       src/atmos/phys/module_BL_GFSPBL.F90
M       src/atmos/phys/module_CU_SAS.F90
M       src/atmos/phys/module_RA_GFDL.F90
M       src/atmos/phys/module_CU_BMJ.F90
M       src/atmos/phys/module_BL_MYJPBL.F90
M       src/atmos/nmm/module_SOLVER_GRID_COMP.F90
M       src/atmos/nmm/module_CONVECTION.F90
M       src/atmos/nmm/module_TURBULENCE.F90
M       src/atmos/nmm/module_RADIATION.F90
M       src/atmos/nmm/module_MICROPHYSICS.F90
M       job/regression_tests/RegressionTests_zeus.log
M       job/regression_tests/Compile_zeus.log
M       job/regression_tests/Compile_wcoss.log
M       job/regression_tests/RegressionTests_wcoss.log

Performing status on external item at 'src/atmos/gsm'
[Dusan.Jovic at g14a2 trunk_pint]$

I'd like to make this commit this on Thursday. Ratko will update
regression test results in his directory.

Dusan