[Ncep.list.nems.announce] NEMS trunk update

Jun Wang - NOAA Affiliate jun.wang at noaa.gov
Wed Dec 18 14:26:30 UTC 2013

Dear all;

I have some WAM related changes ready to commit to NEMS  trunk. The source
code is to fix the tridiagonal solver in WAM dissipation routine, only one
routine is involved. And WAM run script run_gh_l150_32pe is updated to run
with the latest GFS radiation.

WAM regression test results have been generated, there is no impact on
NMMB, nor GFS. Full regression test passed on both wcoss and zeus.

NEMS ticket is:
https://svnemc.ncep.noaa.gov/trac/nems/ticket/63

The code is on wcoss at:
/gpfs/gd1/emc/nems/noscrub/Jun.Wang/esmf/nems/20131217/trunk

on zeus at:
/scratch1/portfolios/NCEPDEV/nems/noscrub/Jun.Wang/esmf/nems/20131217/trunk

If you have questions, please let me know. I am planning to commit the
changes tomorrow Dec 19.

M       src/atmos/phys/idea_dissipation.f
M       job/run_gh_l150_32pe

Thanks.

Jun