[Ncep.list.nems.announce] NEMS trunk update

Shrinivas Moorthi - NOAA Federal shrinivas.moorthi at noaa.gov
Tue Dec 10 15:29:01 UTC 2013

I guess it was too good to last.
Now I get
"svn --dry-run merge
https://svnemc.ncep.noaa.gov/projects/gfs/trunk/para/scripts .
svn: PROPFIND of '/projects/!svn/vcc/default': could not connect to server (
https://svnemc.ncep.noaa.gov)"

I guess it is too moody.
Moorthi

On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 10:06 AM, Shrinivas Moorthi - NOAA Federal <
shrinivas.moorthi at noaa.gov> wrote:

> You are absolutely right!  It  is working now!
> Moorthi
>

> On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 10:00 AM, Henry Juang - NOAA Federal <
> henry.juang at noaa.gov> wrote:
>
>> I am in gyre, I have a trunk copy, and I did 'svn update', it worked fine
>> to me. then I tried as Kate did for co, it was working fine to me under
>> /ptmp. Maybe it is ok now!
>>

>> On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 9:42 AM, Shrinivas Moorthi - NOAA Federal <
>> shrinivas.moorthi at noaa.gov> wrote:
>>
>>> I thought I sent email yesterday that I got the same error every time I
>>> tried yesterday from office or from home.  I have given up trying.
>>> Moorthi

>>> --
>>> Dr. Shrinivas Moorthi
>>> Research Meteorologist
>>> Global Climate and Weather Modeling Branch
>>> Environmental Modeling Center / National Centers for Environmental
>>> Prediction
>>> 5830 University Research Court - (W/NP23), College Park MD 20740 USA

>>> Ncep.list.nems.announce at lstsrv.ncep.noaa.gov

e-mail: Shrinivas.Moorthi at noaa.gov
Phone:  (301) 683-3718   Fax: (301) 683-3718